Thursday, June 5, 2014

My New Beginning to this Blog (no, this time it's for real)


I've decided that my life is too awesome to not be documenting it more than I already do. I use various social media outlets to share some moments, but there's entirely too much going on for me to clog up Facebook all day. I need a place to share all these cool events, and moments, and special happenings...

My life is amazing.
I love every single day.
I love my family, my home by the beach, living in Los Angeles, my friends, I love my day-to-day life.
I'm grateful for every single thing I have... and I count my blessings every day.
With that being said, my beautiful life needs to be shared.

 For the longest time, I've contemplated starting my blog and thought "not yet, I need to make my blog pretty" or "not yet, I need interesting things to post." Yet here I am, I've been saying those lines to myself for about 2 years now... and I've traveled the world and raised my daughter in the meantime. So before I procrastinate any longer: I'm just going to do this!:)

I'm not into the big intros, I'm sure you'll get to know me and my family more as we go. I've been blogging since I was a teen, starting with livejournal... but I filtered my audience. This is a public blog and will remain a public blog, so enjoy!
[Side note: I couldn't shut this thing down if I wanted to, have you SEEN my two previous posts?! The number of visits those 2 posts get per day is insane... hi my name is Adrienne, and I know how to make successful Pinterest media.]

Anyway, this is my jumping off point... I hope you like it:)

No comments :

Post a Comment

UA-41200382-1